If you're new to Neovim/Vim
We strongly encourage you to learn how to use Neovim/Vim. If you are totally new to Vim then you cannot use NvChad until you gain some basic knowledge about Vim's modes, default editor commands, globals, mappings etc.
These are highly recommended and a must do for any new Vimmer:
- Learning basic lua is highly recommended when configuring neovim config.
- It's a really simple & small language, would barely take 5-10 minutes if you're a programmer.
- You should know how to convert a vimscript code into lua for your config.
- Read the official documentation for this.
Read NvChad docs
- Read the docs in order ( follow the arrows below ).