If you're new to Neovim/Vim
We strongly encourage you to learn how to use Neovim/Vim. If you are totally new to Vim, then you cannot use NvChad until you gain some basic knowledge about Vim's modes, default editor commands, globals, mappings, etc.
These are highly recommended and a must-do for any new Vimmer:
- Vim tutor
- Learning basic lua is highly recommended when configuring the neovim config.
- It's a really simple & small language; it would barely take 5-10 minutes if you're a programmer.
- You should know how to convert vimscript code into lua for your config.
- Read the official documentation for this.
Read NvChad docs
- Read the docs in order ( follow the arrows below ).